A FREE LUNCH & LEARN COMMERCIAL CARBON CAPTURE TECHNOLOGIES
Dr. Ahmed Aboudheir
Chief Technology Officer
Share this Workshop
IN PARALLEL WITH THE EGYPT PETROLEUM SHOW (EGYPS)
Topic: A FREE LUNCH & LEARN COMMERCIAL CARBON CAPTURE TECHNOLOGIES IN CAIRO, EGYPT
In parallel with the Egypt Petroleum Show in Cairo, Delta CleanTech is pleased
to announce our upcoming Lunch & Learn sessions, showcasing the best
technical and commercially available Carbon Capture Technologies for theremoval of CO2
from flue gases, tail gases, and production of Blue Hydrogen
Attend virtually or in person to learn how your company can meet its Net Zero targets by applying the Best Available Commercial Technologies
Who will attend
• Chemical engineering
• Business development
• EPC companies
• CO2 users’ companies
• CO2 production companies
• Oil and gas companies
• Technology provider companies
• Industrial companies, which have emissions to atmosphere
• Power industry
• Chemical industry
• Utility companies
When is the workshop
February 13, 14, & 15, 2023
Where is the location
Zoom Invitation and the login info will be provided after registration.
What you will Learn
Industrial CO2 Emission Sources and their properties.
• Blue Hydrogen production and utilization.
• Commercially available technologies for removal of CO2 from gaseous streams.
• Process configurations to minimize the capital costs.
• Plant design and optimization.
• Operating parameters to minimize the operation costs.
• Solvent management to keep the plant operation in steady state while meeting the process recovery rates, minimum emissions to atmosphere, and minimum waste for disposal.