The C02 market
What has changed
- Environmental Social Governance (ESG) - Requirements by new investors and existing shareholders to reduce emissions and lower carbon footprints. Significant Government, Media and Investor focus
- Carbon Tax - Punitive penalties in the form of a carbon tax ($50-$170 / tonne) quantify and monetize costs for carbon emissions. Carbon will be taxed globally and heavily
- Identity Preserved Waste (IPW ™) - Corporations are being held accountable for disposal of all waste from their industrial processes. Will not pass ESG audits
- Commercial - after 13 years of development, CO2 capture technology is now proven, robust and is commercialized. Significant evolution of CO2 uses in the last 12 years.
- CO2 Utilization - The evolution of New Technologies which utilize CO2